Test Harness Change-Log
- Made timeout a dynamic setting, so testcases can choose to time out the steps differently.
- A TestFolder is now called TestBundle which is really what it is.
- Test-cases and bundles can now have any number of arbitrary properties such as description, author etc.
- The summary pages have been changed to better support line-breaks, the pie chart has however been removed temporarily.
- Fixed bug with root-class loader behaving strangely when loading classes that failed to initialize due to build errors, or similar.
- Now possible to pause and resume a test-run, without any extra support from the test-cases.
- Settings only used by disabled test-cases are now grayed out in the setting tables.
- The end() method does now not have to be implemented, but the harness user will then be warned that the test-case cannot be stopped.
- Fixed bug in TextLog that messed up the time-stamp printout.
- Test settings are now defined as objects that must be fetched in the test-case constructor. This prevents accidental use of settings unknown to the harness.
- Replaced boolean settings with enumeration settings, allowing for an arbitrary set of values, rather than only true or false.
- Made settings text-input more strict, only allowing the user to input valid values.
- Now impossible to accidentally set the TestFolder-class as root.
- Fixed bug with settings not being removed properly when changing to root-folder with different setup
- The percent text in the pie-chart is now skipped if it does not fit the sector.
- Fixed bug with first line in TextLog not getting a timestamp.
- A failed test-case now shows where in the source the exception was thrown.
- Fixed bug where an exception was thrown if a root-class was loaded a second time due to erroneous settings handover.
- Logs are now also removed when a test-case is cleared.
Back to main page
Updated 2006-07-25 by Pär Spjuth